Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How to be Superwoman...that is the question

Joyce Valenza posted this list of her favorite news magazines now available online. I love it when someone else compiles lists, and links, to useful resources that I can use. Every time I see Ms. Valenza's name on anything, though, I get slightly depressed. I think "How does this woman find the time to do all these things...and do them so well?" and "There is no way I will ever be able to do that." This sounds very negative but, honestly...are we all supposed to be so prolific? I hope not. I am typically a bit of an overachiever and hold myself to a pretty high standard, but I do not want to work ALL the time. I ask the question because I assume she knows something I don't. I want to know how to be influencial in my profession as well as have a life outside of it.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry -- we all bow before Joyce's dynamism. It's like so many things, one takes the things that are possible from the many offerings and then jump in.

    ReplyDelete